Representation in court and arbitration proceedings.
Specialists of company "Practice" are actively involved in economic disputes and other cases related to business and different economic activities. Our attorneys represent interests of our clients in Arbitration Court of Moscow and the Moscow region, Courts of Appeal, Federal Arbitration Court of Moscow District, Arbitration Court of St. Petersburg and in the regional arbitration courts.
The company’s representatives are ready to protect the interests of the client at all stages of the process, including the stage of enforcement of judicial acts.
Our attorneys have successfully protected client’s interests in Arbitration courts in various categories of cases, including:
- recovering bad debts and losses resulting from the breach of the contract or unreliable performance of the agreement conditions, unjust enrichment;
- changing the terms or termination of contracts;
- forcing the other party to a treaty;
- unreliable performance of the agreement conditions;
- breach of obligations;
- recognizing the right of property;
- protection in case of the violation of property rights;
- exclusion of LLC members from the Company;
- invalidation of acts of state and other authorities, which do not conform to the laws and normative legal acts and violate the rights and legitimate interests of organizations and citizens;
- refund of money assets deducted by regulatory authorities with violation of the law or other normative legal act;
Also our experts will assist in the following areas:
- Corporate Law
- Legal regulation of financial and economic activities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Antimonopoly legislation
- Protection of shareholders rights.
Representation in courts of general jurisdiction.
The courts of general jurisdiction have the authority to hear any disputes, including disputes among citizens, organizations and public bodies.
The main types of disputes are:
- debt recovery disputes;
- disputes about reparation of damages;
- consumer protection disputes;
- housing disputes;
- Family disputes;
- Disputes over inheritance.
According to changes in the rules of civil procedure, courts study only facts confirmed by appropriate evidence. These rules oblige participants of court dispute to collect and identify necessary evidences, to process them in proper form and to provide them to the court. Therefore, even if you have winning position in case, you still have a chance to fail in a suit without help of professional jurists, who always take into account all the procedural niceties of the case.
Representation in the civil process will include the following services:
- Investigation of facts and materials of a case;
- Collection and preparation of all necessary evidences for the case;
- Study of legal practice in similar cases;
- Formation of the legal position in the case;
-Preparation of claims, petitions, references, complaints and other documents;
- Representation of clients during court proceedings;
- Obtaining of court decision and writ of execution;
- Representation of clients in the court enforcement office during execution procedure.
You can call: +7 (495) 742-8-777 and obtain any information concerning judicial work and legal representation.